Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oooh la la la (sing it)... it’s been 4 days with no sunshine

Rummaging thru a few still un-emptied suitcases I find this jacket Jen gave me last May. I put it on. Feels nice and cozy. Harada Roshi, a zen master, is coming to town on Sunday. I’m listening to an old Fugees LP on the lower deck outside while writing on my laptop - niggaz on mah deck. I finally have phone service. EDD has declined my claim for unemployment money. They were my only sponsor for my projects*. Trivia in the eYe of mother nature? Yes, probably. Other than that there is nothing going on besides the Great O.p. and its rolling waves below. "Nothing happens by the sea", Chris Rea sang - a long time ago.

(Click "Jenz Coat" above - a sort of tribute to Andrew Wyeth's "Ghost" - for slideshow, then hit F11 for full-screen)

And speaking of eYe, this blog has may have become the journal of my Bolinas chapter. But I still want to keep it down to low text / mostly photography.

After I wrote this Jannick, my new French friend from Bo. came over for tea. Then the sun came out and it is nice again. So I'm off to grab a wetsuit Jannick's lets me borrow and get a few good strokes in the ocean. Maybe some boogie board too.

*Among others, see Homegrown Muthaz of the Great O.p.

No comments: